Sunday, March 3, 2013

from dog to baby

 from dog to baby
this is buckeye our little baby. we treat him just like a child, but children are a lot harder to handle. we know we will be good parents but how do you give up knowing that you are happy and settled to all hell going to brake lose once you have children. our schedules would have to change, we might not be able to see each other as often, our bills will get higher, and our little bubble of our happiness will change. We can only hope that we change together handle the stress well and keep our marriage at the top of the priority list.


2 comments:

  1. I think it will turn yalls world upside down. But I also think your love for each other will overcome it greatly. Plus, I'm ready to be aunt Sammy again. Love you guys !!!! Love,future aunt Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried commenting several times so this is a test before I poor my heart out

    ReplyDelete