Tuesday, March 26, 2013

dentist


Went to the dentist today and was numb almost my entire shift at work.  Found out I had to get all my wisdom teeth removed, YAY. I hate going to the dentist. Every time I go I end up in pain and I own way more money then I want to pay.  Now with kids they need to go every six months for their cleanings, how do you keep them from hating dentists as much as I do? Maybe tell them ahead of time that they want the dentist to be proud and they should brush their teeth really well for him. But even then they go one time and its “I hate the dentist” all over again. Is it a cycle? If I liked the dentist would they like them as well? But who likes the dentist? Find me one person that likes having their mouth opened far too wide and getting jabbed at. So is it possible to get your kids to like or at least not freak out when you have to go to the dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment