Saturday, April 6, 2013

Popping out soon

We have two ladies we know that are almost bursting at the seams.  One ( baby Nolan) has about one week left, and baby Gavin is due in one month. With all these bundles of joy joining the world it gets me curious about dealing with a new born. Lucky for me I will have two families brains to pick on this manner. Some people suggest that you take a warm bath while you are pregnant right before bed so you get the little one awake and moving so when you go to bed the baby sleeps when you sleep. I guess this would have the new born on your sleep cycle.  I'm sure that everything falls into place ones the little ones come into the world but it doesn't hurt to know people that have already done it and can help in so many ways

No comments:

Post a Comment