Sunday, September 22, 2013

on the right track

I love when we have something to work for together. leif has been studying for his tests and I felt lost and didn't know how to help. then I figured it out. im going to look up stuff to help him with his interview. I can look up about the company he is looking at and things to do and  not to do in an interview. I like being productive and I didn't know it. I guess waiting tables doesn't give me that thrill, at least now I know accomplishing things makes me happy. maybe I will finish more things now. hopefully my book will be one of those things. I love being creative and writing helps me do that. back to the helping leif with interview questions and behaviors, if anyone has some advice any tips can help set him apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment