Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My mouth

So again I know I don't have an inside voice but why do I say the weirdest things the loudest.  Last time it was the astronaut hooker shoes, this time I said something like "nasty lesbian she-male". I think my words are just too colorful. At least I'm aware of it now before we have kids so I can tone it down before they are old enough to pick up on things. I think I just need to work on tastfully describing things rather then usung the first thing that pops into my mind.  Maybe instead of astronaut hooker I could have said" futuristic woman of the night." Still gets the point acrossed without the did she just say that look. So where I used nasty lesbian she-male I should have said "unpleasant hermaphrodite with the bad hair cut". I think I still need to work on it but the first step is admitting you have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment