Friday, September 13, 2013

Movies

So love all of the princess movies and when we have kids I want all of them. The thing is if we have boys can they still watch the girly movies? And if it bad that if we have girls I want them to like superheroes and football. Does it make them well rounded or just weird.  I just don't want our kids to be cookie cutter kids. I want them to have great personalities from an early age. I didn't find my personality until high school and that sucked. Kids should know who they are and what they want to be early in life. If I knew who I was earlier maybe I could have gone to school for something I was passionate about and finished college.  Now I know I want to write childrens books and I like numbers. That could have helped in 9th grade. Oh well. Our kids are going to have big dreams and we are going to do everything we can to get them headed in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment