Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Great day

You know those days when you feel you and your husband are meant to be because of how weird you are together,  well today was one of those days. I was online buying work shoes from shoes for crews and I went hunting for a coupon.  I found a 5% off and was pretty happy about it. Then the shipping comes up and was three times what I saved with my coupon so I went looking for free shipping. I never found the free shipping but I forgot my discount code so I had to find a new one. As luck would have it I stumbled across a 35% off code and leif started freaking out with joy and I was so proud I found the new code. This is where it gets good. Leif ordered a second pair of shoes for the new discount price and the shipping only went up a dollar. So now we have 3 pairs of shoes coming and we feel so good about saving.  We fist bumped, high fived and even let out a woah or two. Now tell me that's not the oddest story about work shoes you've ever heard.

1 comment: