Saturday, June 28, 2014

Guilty pleasure

I have a weird fascination with reading comments under news stories. I dont know why but the more trouble a story causes the more im drawn to read the comments.  I never post on them, I just read them. And wouldn't you believe that the worlds dumbest people love to fill those comments up with their opinions and fight like hell even though they are wrong. I laugh at the bad reasoning they use for things and love when someone shows them their facts are wrong. Maybe that's why I dont comment on anything.  I know I would spell something wrong or start a big argument over something small I point out. I read one tonight and kept saying things to myself in hopes that someone would point out three stupid facts that everyone was just ignoring, so I will have to read them again later in hopes that normal people have pointed out the flaws in everyone's arguments.

1 comment:

  1. Omg, me too! Especially the comments on Facebook things..

    ReplyDelete