Tuesday, June 4, 2013

i took control

I am sitting at the new computer. the one leif bought for me out of the kindness of his heart. this is the first time in weeks that I have gotten on it. he took it over to play a game that he bought just for my computer. not cool man not cool. so today we are doing fantasy football research and I snagged the good computer. now he has to use the dinky laptop and im on the fast multi-functional desktop. yes it may seem a little early for nfl football talk because its just june but the second yahoo opened up the fantasy system this year we were on it. leif is obsessed with doing better this year so he is doing all the mock drafts he can so he doesn't need to trade his soul away to get a decent team after the draft. I on the other hand won our league last year and am now doing everything I can to ensure that all goes well this year too. as im writing this I cant believe how nerdy we are and what weirdoes we might look like but fantasy football is fun, it gives us something to do together and lets us bond. so im okay with being a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment