Sunday, August 11, 2013

Eating right

I finally stepped on the scale and have had enough. Eating better starts today. We want shopping for good food . We are not eating any bread. So sad. I love bread. At least leif said I can still eat cheese.  We think bread is why I can't lose weight and McDonald's is why he can't. So no fast food means saving money and not eating late at night means the food is not just sitting in our tummies. We are getting more comfortable with wanting to get pregnant but I told leif I want to lose weight before I get knocked up so I can be a cute  pregnant lady and not an oh my god is she pregnant or just fat lady. Leif has us eating meat meat and more meat and I have us eating low low calorie snacks for cravings between meat and our next meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment