Sunday, December 15, 2013

One person

So my husband and I have been together for almost nine years now. That's not that long when you compare it to 50 year marriages but its a long time for our generation.  Well just recently I have been learning how to play call of duty with him. Again that doesn't seem like a big deal but if you knew my lack of coordination you would be surprised it find that I'm not spinning around stuck in a corner anymore. I'm improving.  So we were playing until four in the morning the other day and it made me think. We do everything together normally and now we are adding call of duty to this. I brought it up to leif and asked him if we were blending together and becoming an even weirder couple that does everything together.  His response was that it was a good thing. I picked up on call of duty and he picked up on reading books for fun. Not to mention we saw one Broadway play (wicked) and he was hooked. The next one I'm taking him to is the phantom of the opera, if it ever comes to town. But he doesn't think its odd that we are finally getting into each others interests so I guess I don't either. I just think its strange that it took nine years for me to learn a game he plays everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment